• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

BEWARE Justin Leubner aka swapfox1862

huntin_addict

Did a deal with this member on Jan. 11th. First he took 6 days to ship, but did not ship everything that was in the deal. Told me he was working out of town and his wife would ship the rest. No dice.

Couple days later I get a package, however, turns out he shipped my goods to @shamus275 & vice versa. After some PM's, he promised to reimburse myself & @shamus275 for shipping if we would send each others items. No dice for myself, & I think the other party got stiffed too.

I have PM'd him, sent an email to the address on his Paypal, reached out to a member that knows him and reached out to some of the staff here, all to no avail. I would have filed with PP, but I did the deal friends & family. Lesson learned.

I feel I've been plenty patient, if you deal with him, do so at your own risk.

I did get stiffed on the reimbursement payment for shipping your stuff to you. I gave up trying to fight with the guy. Same story though, took almost two weeks to ship and then shipped me @huntin_addict Lonewolf sticks which I had drop $10 to send to him.

Last edited:
I don’t think that dude is on here anymore?

Awesome. Well it's not like it's breaking me, but now I feel like Justin is simply a liar & thief. I know there is at least one member here who knows him and has his cell number, I've PM'd that member a couple of times. He told me he would reach out to Justin. Did he ask to have it disabled?

That’s awful. Everyone I’ve had contact here with has been superb. As I feel it should be. How sad. Thanks for the heads up fellas

No one of site staff likes hearing about stuff like this. We've had reports, but we can't wind back the clock on stuff that happened way back in history. After multiple reports and lots of discussion the user was banned. Banning users isn't something we take lightly. It's possible people have life events like loss of fam members, we can't be aggressive on all these things.

At the end of the day, if a user isn't a continuous, positive, good-feedback individual it's up to you to decide if you want to do business with them.

No one of site staff likes hearing about stuff like this. We've had reports, but we can't wind back the clock on stuff that happened way back in history. After multiple reports and lots of discussion the user was banned. Banning users isn't something we take lightly. It's possible people have life events like loss of fam members, we can't be aggressive on all these things.

At the end of the day, if a user isn't a continuous, positive, good-feedback individual it's up to you to decide if you want to do business with them.
To be quite honest, I really didn't start this post completely to try to re-coup, it's not really breaking me, but it does chap me that I didn't get everything in the deal. Part of the reason I started this post was to inform the membership about this guy. I was unaware he was banned, it doesn't show that in the view I use.

With that said, there is no true good way to determine if a member here is or is not a "continuous, positive, good-feedback individual". I love this site, but one thing that seems to be lacking is a feedback or rating system in the classifieds. I thought I had done my due diligence on said member by researching the transactions he had done, but it turns out I was off.

To be quite honest, I really didn't start this post completely to try to re-coup, it's not really breaking me, but it does chap me that I didn't get everything in the deal. Part of the reason I started this post was to inform the membership about this guy. I was unaware he was banned, it doesn't show that in the view I use.

With that said, there is no true good way to determine if a member here is or is not a "continuous, positive, good-feedback individual". I love this site, but one thing that seems to be lacking is a feedback or rating system in the classifieds. I thought I had done my due diligence on said member by researching the transactions he had done, but it turns out I was off.
I’m just happy you and I got it figured out and got the packages to each other. I don’t care about the money I’m out to ship to you. A $10 loss is a lot better than the $225 I thought I was going to lose when he went dark after the first private message to him.

Last edited:

Agree 100%. We've discussed some kind of rating/feedback system. Site operator works in an industry that involves healthcare, he's super-busy right now.

I won’t do friends and family on PayPal. It’s worth the couple extra bucks for piece of mind. It might be a good idea for the mods to ban friends and family...if that’s even possible.

I won’t do friends and family on PayPal. It’s worth the couple extra bucks for piece of mind. It might be a good idea for the mods to ban friends and family...if that’s even possible.

It's really not and there are many members on here I would still be willing to use F&F with. People just need to be aware and accept the risk they are taking if they choose to go that route. I have also had transactions where the seller requested F&F and I used good and services and just paid the fees myself. The site has grown substantially, people just need to be a little more careful.

Did a deal with this member on Jan. 11th. First he took 6 days to ship, but did not ship everything that was in the deal. Told me he was working out of town and his wife would ship the rest. No dice.

Couple days later I get a package, however, turns out he shipped my goods to @shamus275 & vice versa. After some PM's, he promised to reimburse myself & @shamus275 for shipping if we would send each others items. No dice for myself, & I think the other party got stiffed too.

I have PM'd him, sent an email to the address on his Paypal, reached out to a member that knows him and reached out to some of the staff here, all to no avail. I would have filed with PP, but I did the deal friends & family. Lesson learned.

I feel I've been plenty patient, if you deal with him, do so at your own risk.

Got burned by this guy too, same stories.
Glad to see his SH account closed. Thank you Mods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been watching this thread because I bought my Kestrel from him. Definitely took a while but it was a similar story about being out of town. Talked to him on the phone a few times and seemed like a good guy. I ended up getting the kestrel minus a few extras he said he’d throw in, but I just figured the guy was busy and didn’t bother him about it.

I also had a very poor trading experience with him last fall. Took forever. Same story - working out of tow , wife forget to ship, etc. He got a much better deal than I, I was trading something I didn’t need at a good value for what I was getting back. The deal was a huge hassle for a poor return for me, but I knew that going in. To his credit after about 6 weeks of prolonging, he finalized the deal. Bad experience. Decided I wouldn’t deal with him again. Glad that others will not have that experience since he isn’t here anymore.

Back