• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

BHA

SouthernTierHunter

Any other fellow BHA members on the forum? I feel like the two groups would mesh really well. I'm pretty active in the NY chapter and would encourage everyone to consider membership. #keeppubliclandsinpublichands

BHA? I must not be a member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backcountry Hunters and Anglers.

The big schtick is to keep public land in public hands. For all kinds of uses, but obviously a bias towards hunting and fishing.

Backcountry Hunters and Anglers.

The big schtick is to keep public land in public hands. For all kinds of uses, but obviously a bias towards hunting and fishing.

I’m not a member but I’ll have look into them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back