• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Biktrix juggernaut Classic 750w mid drive ebike review

Danowens88

so I received the bike yesterday and I know several people are a little bike-curious, so I thought I would give yall a little run down of my experience thus far. I will say the turn around time with Biktrix is very fast considering the rad rover is currently on back order. a couple reasons I went with the biktrix juggernaut:

1. mid drive motor under $2k
this was the only mid drive bike in 750w category that was sub 2k
2. the reviews on the juggernaut are all positive, couldn't find a bad one
3. fast shipping, after ordering it takes 3-4 days to assemble your bike depending on options you choose, shipped exactly 4 business days after ordering, left Canada Monday and was at my door in Texas 2 days later.
4. tons of custom order options including upgraded seats, forks, braking systems, several battery options (all interchangeable) including option to purchase spare battery at a discount, tire size w/ option of spare set front and back. all of these options and at the end of it $100 off when you order online.
5. rider fit. Im 5'9" so the cheaper bikes like the rad rover and just about every option on amazon were for taller guys.

assembly:
the bike arrived partially put together with the exception of the handle bar, front wheel and fender, headlight, and pedals.
every surface was packed well with foam and zipties to protect it.
the tools required were in the packaging and weren't the typical garbage that usually comes when assembly is required.
I didn't receive instructions but a quick youtube search took care of that although you don't need it. its pretty self explanatory.
handle bar is already fitted with controls, wiring and cable. just had to bolt it to the stem. front wheel is a quick connect style and took no time, bolt on the fender and headlight, tighten up the pedals and your done.

as soon as I got it done I had to try it and was not disappointed decided to run through some waist high grass around the corner and in pedal assist 2 I was going 16mph in 2nd gear. any faster was a rough ride lol. the pedal assist runs off a cadence sensor and as soon as you move the pedal you take off

Attachments

• thXPTWZ6HI.jpg
    thXPTWZ6HI.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 20
Back