• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Black Friday Deals

TheTracker

Sherrilltree code BF17 for 15% off entire order.

Treestuff code HEARTTREE for 17% off entire order.

20% Off everything at rwrope.com
Friday, November 24 to Sunday, November 26

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Alright I already picked up some rope. Who has some good black friday deals??

I'd like to gift a hunting buddy of mine with tree tethers and prussics for his many preset hangons and ladderstands (he has none!). Any recs for stuff on sale to do that?

Save Some Holiday Jingle With Wicked
Use promo code WICKED20 at checkout to save 20% on all Wicked Tree Gear products at

wickedtreegear.com

I love their hand saw! Way sturdier than anything else I have EVER used. Just ordered their pole saw with the discount.

Last edited:
Anybody have a cabela's coupon? I'm in need of new camo, sold mine this week to upgrade! Help!

Anybody have a cabela's coupon? I'm in need of new camo, sold mine this week to upgrade! Help!
Not really a coupon but I often buy gift cards on eBay. $82 for $100, then if I can combine that with a coupon, it ends up a great deal

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not really a coupon but I often buy gift cards on eBay. $82 for $100, then if I can combine that with a coupon, it ends up a great deal

How do you buy gift cards on eBay like that!?

Never mind, just looked it up. That's crazy!

Scent Lok has a decent deal right now. Maverick pants and jacket, available in almost all sizes, $169 msrp a piece. $100 off each. Got a jacket and pair of pants for $139 total. MO break up country pattern only

I'm looking for cold weather gear. Leaning towards Cabela's wooltimate windshear in octane camo pattern. Thoughts?

I'm looking for cold weather gear. Leaning towards Cabela's wooltimate windshear in octane camo pattern. Thoughts?
I got the pants and pull over hoody a few years ago, I felt like they were super heavy for how little they insulated. Plus they pick up briars like crazy. I am a huge fan of the rivers west ambush bibs that I just picked up to replace them.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I got the pants and pull over hoody a few years ago, I felt like they were super heavy for how little they insulated. Plus they pick up briars like crazy. I am a huge fan of the rivers west ambush bibs that I just picked up to replace them.

Do you feel the bibs insulate better even though they are rated only to 24 degrees? I ask because I'm in Ohio and it gets colder than that for a lot of the late season.

Do you feel the bibs insulate better even though they are rated only to 24 degrees? I ask because I'm in Ohio and it gets colder than that for a lot of the late season.
I've had them out on a day that was a high of 32. I feel with the proper coat, boots, and base layer you could go colder. I always have toe warmers in and a hand muff when it gets that cold, and believe that adds 20 degrees to any system. The fact that it's wind/waterproof is a major plus for me. I've only hunted with them once, so I can't comment on durability.

Would I trust them for stupid cold? Probably, if you use a couple grabber stick-on body heaters. I definitely know they are warmer than my woolimates.

I bought some rope but I was good this year. Didn't see much that I wanted or needed. Probably cause I already have too much crap!

Back