• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Black Ovis and Sitka

C.J.M.

SH Member
I have to ask...is Black Ovis brand just a replica of Sitka, but different camo and colors at lesser quality (not saying their quality is bad by any means)? Is there some affiliation there I'm not aware of?

I have to ask...is Black Ovis brand just a replica of Sitka, but different camo and colors at lesser quality (not saying their quality is bad by any means)? Is there some affiliation there I'm not aware of?

Ive never heard of any relationship. What makes you ask the question?

Take a look at products in similar categories. To me it just seems way too similar to be cooncidence. Maybe I'm just seeing something that isn't there, but to me the products seem very similar. I'm not knocking it, it just made me wonder if they were affiliated in some way

Take a look at products in similar categories. To me it just seems way too similar to be cooncidence. Maybe I'm just seeing something that isn't there, but to me the products seem very similar. I'm not knocking it, it just made me wonder if they were affiliated in some way
Have @Redbeard shine a blacklight on them to see if they are similar.

Back