• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bought 8 Ameristeps for $8/per and EBay seller backed out!

Prill87

81e9924d904d6dfb8b9bbd59994cd27c.jpg

Had a mega deal and had my second platform built in my head!

After 12 days of nothing I had to open a case with EBay. Seller said I didn't pay, but when I provided the PayPal transaction ID he simply refunded me. EBay told me there is no way for them to force him to send me the steps. I can only provided negative feedback which is limited to 80 characters by the way.

If he re-lists them I will be on the phone with EBay asking them to suspend his account.

Anyone else have something like this happen when dealing with EBay??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was it a buy in now transaction??? if not then he just thought he'd get more and when he didn't he decided to take his steps and go home.

was it a buy in now transaction??? if not then he just thought he'd get more and when he didn't he decided to take his steps and go home.

It was an auction and That's exactly what he did!

If he wanted more money he should have set a reserve.

In the EBay case he mentioned "I'm not sending them until I receive payment" and when I pointed to the PayPal transaction ID he just refunded my money.

I'll be watching EBay and other sales forums like a hawk for them to pop up again.

People don't set reserves, because it usually limits the high end of the bidding. What a weasel!! He should have had someone he knows outbid you if he did not want to let them go for so cheap.

People don't set reserves, because it usually limits the high end of the bidding. What a weasel!! He should have had someone he knows outbid you if he did not want to let them go for so cheap.

To prevent that I bid with less than 10 seconds left. Lol

Back