• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bow hook

WV Mountaineer

I’ve been fooling around using s-binersfor bow hooks the last couple years. I either haven’t found the biggest one made or, I’m using the biggest one made. Eitherway, I need something else. It just doesn’t work very well at all.

so, where can I buy a good bow hook for a tethrd tree strap? Thanks in advance.

Gotcha. Just bought two of them. Thanks again!!!!

Mods, you can close this thread. I tried but, I just have an edit option.

Not being a wise guy at all. But, I’ve ordered hundreds of dollars off DanO. And other saddle vendors for my saddle gear. And will do so in the future. But, I didn’t even know where to look for a bow hanger. I Google searched my butt off trying to find one too. As well as this database.

So, I asked and was given the answer I asked for and a link to get them. So, that’s what I did. Free shipping and I’ll have them in two days. I’m fine with that too.

Not being a wise guy at all. But, I’ve ordered hundreds of dollars off DanO. And other saddle vendors for my saddle gear. And will do so in the future. But, I didn’t even know where to look for a bow hanger. I Google searched my butt off trying to find one too. As well as this database.

So, I asked and was given the answer I asked for and a link to get them. So, that’s what I did. Free shipping and I’ll have them in two days. I’m fine with that too.
I have heard it is really important to talk about those feelings of guilt. It's supposed to help with making better decisions moving forward. ;) :p

Back