• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bow master press

M. Wilson

Will the bow master press work on a short ATA bow? I have the 28” VXR

It works on my DXT that is 29 3/4” A2A. I think you might need adapters for the wide limbs though (not sure tho)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It works on my DXT that is 29 3/4” A2A. I think you might need adapters for the wide limbs though (not sure tho)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the limb brackets, and the press on the way. Hope it works...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If in doubt call them. Their customer service is top notch. I broke the crossbar on mine and they sent me a new upgraded model.

I have a Kuma 30 I use it on and I seem to remember it has room for some smaller settings

I just used it to press a 20” gearhead on the last groove/setting. Also have the split limb fingers. So should be good!

Awesome, thank you. How do you like that gear head? They look pretty slick.

I love it. The balance is unbelievable, there is so much adjustability and can beat a 20” ATA that has ibo of 335fps. Just put some new Catfish Custom strings on it. Ready to sling an arrow at some deer in month!

We are under 30 days here in Georgia. 9/12 can’t get here fast enough

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are good to go, I have the VXR 28 and have used the Bow Master press with the wide limb brackets with no problem. Just check and double check to make sure the cable is correctly placed within the brackets so it doesn't slip :grimacing:

Awesome. I appreciate that info. I was worried about the cable On the press being too long

Back