• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bow mounted range finder / integrated ranging sight

nuberncrn

Interested to get user reviews on bow mounted range finders as well as integrated sight/ranger

some are pricey. I am always looking for ways to stream line the gear I carry so thats what got me to looking into it

They were not legal in Florida....but i think they are allowed for the first time this season. Too expensive for me

I have the garmin first season with it but so far I really like it. Only negative I would say is it’s weight took me a little getting use to. (I think more so the placement of the weight )

is the garmin as accurate as they say? also where can they be found less than retail?

Archery talk is full of em. Do your research before buying. I picked burris for certain reasons

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I use the “dead on range finder”. I have for about a decade now. I love it. No batteries, no buttons, no wires, nothing to get screwed up or fail. Range before draw or at full draw just before the shot. All this for under $25.

Back