• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bow Press

I’m not an expert on bow presses, but I believe that particular type is not recommended for modern parallel and past parallel limbs. They have broken risers and limbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d agree with the above. Nice press none the less but I would nt use it on modern equipment

That press actually can be used on parallel limb bows The bottle jack on the end allows you to press them The jack in the center pulls the bow down snug and the bottle does the work Just have to be careful to set the rollers on the riser and the arms correctly Pretty nice press when used properly

If I made a set of parallel limb adapters for it do you think it would be safe to use a new bows?

Back