• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bowtech Reign 6 ***Price Drop***

Gumbymedic

Sight is SOLD

Bowtech Reign 6 in Kryptek Altitude 60-70 lb RH in excellent condition. I love this bow but a shoulder injury forces me to sell. Includes Cabelas Demon S1 single pin sight, Ripcord Ace Micro Adjust rest, Truglo 9" Carbon XS Stabilizer and brand new custom made string with heavy duty D-loop. I have original packaging for sight including all tapes and 2 lenses. Here is a link for info on the bow sight: https://www.outdoorsportman.com/arc...ela-s-instinct-demon-s1-slider-bow-sight.html
Over $1500 invested. Asking $700 PP f&f or add fees. I will split shipping costs.

For full asking price I will include a RedHead soft bow case AND an almost new Tru-Fire Chicken Wing release at no charge. That's $150 worth of freebies!
I also have nearly a dozen fletched Easton Bloodline 330's, one new Bloodline 260 bare shaft and one new Aftermath 300
I would throw in as well. (Was starting to do heavy arrow testing)
All this can be yours...

Brace Height 6"
Draw Length 24" - 30"
Draw Weight 60 - 70 lbs IBO Speed 350 fps
Weight 4.3 lbs
Screenshot_20200306-215307_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200306-215318_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200306-215330_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200306-215341_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200306-215352_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200306-215402_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200306-215420_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200306-215436_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200306-215931_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Nobody? I can't give this bow away. Just remember that this bow was Field and Steam 2017 Bow of the Year and took Editor's Choice from Outdoor Life! That's right, it beat every other bow out there.

Nice bow setup. It was one of my favorites from BT for sure. Good luck with your sale buddy. Tough to sell anything without taking a significant loss these days. If you end up parting out and selling bare bow I would be interested in the sight.
God Bless

Nice bow setup. It was one of my favorites from BT for sure. Good luck with your sale buddy. Tough to sell anything without taking a significant loss these days. If you end up parting out and selling bare bow I would be interested in the sight.
God Bless
Thanks, I'll let you know. I really don't want to let it go but my shoulder can't seem to take the strain of a compound anymore. I even shot a 50 lb compound and it still hurt. I need to sell so I can get a traditional bow. The smooth draw and let-down of a traditional doesn't seem to bother my shoulder at all. Plus, I get to hang out with all the cool trad guys :cool:

Hang in there man, if you can. That's a great deal. I bought a triax in 2018, just bad timing for me or I would be all over this deal.

I just bought a reign 6 in LH and it’s a shooter for sure. Anyone who likes adjustability without needing a press should be interested. Nice setup.

Have you tried eBay? Don’t sell yourself too short. That’s a good price on a great bow. If I didn’t think my wife would murder me I’d jump on it and keep my realm x for 3d and long range and use that for my hunting set up.

Back