• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bridge loops

Cmays

Hey guys, I have a question. I've been a saddle hunter for a long time now. Been using original tl saddle. Thinking of pulling the trigger and buying a new saddle.as I've gotten older I'm loosing my flexibility so I want one that has the loops the farthest forward .witch one would that be?. Thanks.

Hey guys, I have a question. I've been a saddle hunter for a long time now. Been using original tl saddle. Thinking of pulling the trigger and buying a new saddle.as I've gotten older I'm loosing my flexibility so I want one that has the loops the farthest forward .witch one would that be?. Thanks.
I have the neoprene trophyline saddles and wanted to upgrade, I tried the Kestrel first, linemen loops were to far back and it would ride up with heavy clothes on.I purchased the Kestrel flex and it's awesome. Loops for bridge and linemen loops are up in front making it easy to clip into , also very important to me is having the extra material to go under my butt. Just for the record I'm 63 and not as flexible as I once was

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I have the neoprene trophyline saddles and wanted to upgrade, I tried the Kestrel first, linemen loops were to far back and it would ride up with heavy clothes on.I purchased the Kestrel flex and it's awesome. Loops for bridge and linemen loops are up in front making it easy to clip into , also very important to me is having the extra material to go under my butt. Just for the record I'm 63 and not as flexible as I once was

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Can second this. Bridge loops are pretty far forward. Here's a pic of me hanging around the other day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191018-105440.png
    Screenshot_20191018-105440.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
Back