• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Buck Muscle

RippinLips

Made in Georgia. This supplement is amazing. I live in NW Indiana but have a great friend in Georgia who turned me on to this product. It’s well worth looking into. I’m headed back down to Georgia this spring and will be bring a couple pallet full back home with me. Take the time to reach there products.

I'd be careful purchasing large quantities of any deer feed. I've read good things about the product and would like to try it myself at some point, but with CWD becoming more widespread and already found in 2 of Indiana's neighboring states, anything that concentrates deer promotes the spread of the disease by default. Many states have banned baiting and/or supplemental feeding already.

Back