• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bucket hunters… I had to post

I was out scouting last year, where I dove into the most horrid, nasty, swamp/thicket I've ever been in. It's almost 200 acres big. I had to crawl on my hands for awhile for some of it. I just wanted to find some beds in the higher spots. There's no feasible way I couldve got a tree stand through it without getting caught on everything. Out in the middle of it I found a blue bucket and some miller cans next to it. I couldn't believe it lol

I was out scouting last year, where I dove into the most horrid, nasty, swamp/thicket I've ever been in. It's almost 200 acres big. I had to crawl on my hands for awhile for some of it. I just wanted to find some beds in the higher spots. There's no feasible way I couldve got a tree stand through it without getting caught on everything. Out in the middle of it I found a blue bucket and some miller cans next to it. I couldn't believe it lol
Probably more than one way to get into that swamp.
I find the weirdest stuff in spots in the middle of nowhere.
Ive found old home foundations with bowls snd plates around the area. All kids of crap. Lol.

Back