• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Burris Optics

Backdoc

Big thumbs up to Burris. Backed over a set of binoculars and broke them. They were a good 20 years old. Sent them in a brand new, better pair arrived today with no questions asked.

I love buying gear with lifetime forever warranty!

Good people over there. A tiny cable broke in my Burris ff3 on my turkey gun. They sent me a new one no questions asked. The guy on the phone talked turkey hunting with me for close to half an hour. Great service for sure

Well crap, I guess I should have done this last season when I dropped mine out of the tree and snapped the eye piece off.

I’ve got several Full Field II’s. They are durable and track well. I do believe that the 3-9x version has been discontinued…

Back