• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cabelas outfitter fleece with windsheer

jlh42581

$70 tyd. Worn twice, Awesome piece but doesn't fit my hunt methods.

Size Large

jlh42581 said:
$70 tyd. Worn twice, Awesome piece but doesn't fit my hunt methods.

Size Large

Question: DO you find the windshear fabric to be too noisy or not breathable enough? Can't seem to get a straight answer from the cabela's reviews.

Windsheer that I have owned has all been super quiet. This fleece and wool line is way to warm to hike in you'll sweat then freeze.

I have some wooltimate with windshear. It is very quiet. I pack it in and put it on at the stand due to the warmth.

Headed to ebay soon if no one wants this. Im the original owner, it was a gift, its immaculate. Would trade for first lite or kuiu wool

jlh42581 said:
Headed to ebay soon if no one wants this. Im the original owner, it was a gift, its immaculate. Would trade for first lite or kuiu wool

Too bad it's not an XL... =\

I always have good luck selling hunting gear on craigslist. Ebay is a last resort because I hate the ebay and paypal fees.

I'll try there thanks. Problem is I live in an area where most consider Walmart camo just fine

Back