• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cajun enjoying Arkansas outdoors

NTman

New to the site. Limited experience with saddle hunting. Used to film treestand hunts years ago. Not only has the equipment improved but so has the techniques. Your members are very knowledgeable & helpful. I will enjoy the conversations.
Wayne Prejean is my name. Started bowhunting 50 years ago & still a tree monkey.

Do most of my hunting on Refuges. White River, Balk Knob etc
Where r you located?

Do most of my hunting on Refuges. White River, Balk Knob etc
Where r you located?
I’m just east of Mayflower and south of Vilonia. I hunt the new WMA Stone Prarie which is only 5 miles from me. It’s 980 acres of bow only walk in

I’m just east of Mayflower and south of Vilonia. I hunt the new WMA Stone Prarie which is only 5 miles from me. It’s 980 acres of bow only walk in
Shhhhh. Don't let people know about it! Lol. I hunt there too. Have you had any luck!? I got a doe but seen a bunch out there

If you see a red Chevy out there with a first lite decal on the rear glass, that's me lol

I will keep an eye out, I’m in a Silver Ram with a few white decals on the rear window

Haven’t head of that one. Bow only!
Sounds like my kind of place. Getting any activity?

Thanks
I’ve got one buck tag left. May have to check it out before the season ends.

Back