• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Calgary Alberta

Welcome to the site. Precovid I spent a lot of time in Calgary. I have three kids there. I will keep it in mind if we can go again soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I have an H2 I am going to sell. A friend might buy it but if he doesn't I would send it out to you with a money back guarantee. If you don't like it after two weeks you send it back and I will give you a refund less my shipping cost and your cost to return it. You get to try it for the cost of gas from Okotoks to Calgary. Likely about the cost of shipping Canada Post to Calgary.

Back