• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Calling all reloaders…rifle..

Topdog

SH Member
Stuff is showing back up you guys… powder..bullets.. don’t wait pounce on what you need, primers are still non existent from what I can tell, but everything else seems to be trickling back in, this is the time of year people get in the summer groove and forget about such things, act fast lol.. as I sit here and wait to sign for a hazmat delivery which I hate… I took the chance to give my old rifle a face lift, I’m mounting up a new Trijicon Accupoint 3-9 and Greyboe stock.. be careful when google searching reloading stuff lately the first 3 vendors all came up as scams after I did some more investigating, and they sure looked legit…

71CC96F7-9575-4263-B6E9-9F253E61F712.jpeg

I just got some more Berger 135CH in the other day. I was in email list for over a year and damn if they didn’t get some in stock and notify me. Bought 3 boxes of 100. I know have enough bullets for my 6.5 Swede to load all the powder and primers I have and never need anything else for 100 more years if I only shoot couple times a year to stay familiar with the gun.

The first twenty on Google will be scams.

Look at their phone number. Call it. If it’s Google voice it’s a scam, or ask the guy to email you a copy of his FFL or ask him random questions a person in Bangladesh or India can’t answer. Look at the listed address. Google map it. It will be a house or vacant lot. Scam.

Back