• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Camo paint climbing sticks....finished product

Man!!!!! Talk about matching the surroundings. Good job

I hope you don't leave them up I would never find them! Great job they look awesome. I just vet taped mine but those sticks look amazing.

Those blend in so well my first thought was "he painted the tree to match the sticks".....haha

yeah I am gonna strap the to a different tree or two...maybe I got lucky with the willow.

Must be nice for all you guys who can see color so you can get creative! Haha awesome job from what I can tell man!

I bought a set of Heliums from another member and he did a fantastic job painting them too.

There's no way I have the patience or artistic ability to make a set of sticks look that good.

If I remember later when I get home I'll snap a picture of 'em...

Well done. I did something similar last year with my hawk helium's as well. I nice base coat then using a kitchen sponge to add the additional colors. Kids had a blast doing it with me and ended up doing my bow riser as well due to how easy it was.

Back