• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Can’t Believe I Am Saying This

I picked one up for free from the thrift store next to my work a while back. And I gotta say, it’s actually pretty fun. It’s an old junky machine, so it’s super hard to keep it running right, but when it’s humming I can actually do some pretty impressive stitching. It’s quirky enough though that I don’t really see anything with it that will see my body weight, so for those jobs I use a Speedy Stitcher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you man! Hopefully, I'm not too far behind you, I'm looking for commercial thread injector myself....

My friends made fun of me until they saw my gear. Now I can tell they're trying to figure out how long it will take me to forget so they can start asking favors.

In my opinion any tool or skill that makes a man more self sufficient falls under "masculine".

My friends made fun of me until they saw my gear. Now I can tell they're trying to figure out how long it will take me to forget so they can start asking favors.

In my opinion any tool or skill that makes a man more self sufficient falls under "masculine".
Yup. My buddy teased me... but then he wanted dump pouches and buckle covers like mine! Now he keeps saying he’s gotta get his wife to teach him.

I got me a sewing machine and am sitting here watching the Braves and practicing.Gonna go in the next day or two and pick up some material to build my first DIY saddle
I've been called a seamstress.... But I also just got paid a bottle of Jameson for doing some sewing for a buddy.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I got me a sewing machine and am sitting here watching the Braves and practicing.Gonna go in the next day or two and pick up some material to build my first DIY saddle
Braves huh?? U from GA?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back