• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cant wait!

manitoba450es

No saddle for me this season but ive been going over and over everything on this site and collecting material to build sticks and platforms and hand drills and bolts and rope and ropeman 1's and carabiners. So much important and useful info on this site. saddle is suppose to arrive December 14th and i would have one last weekend to try hunting from it but.... i tagged out yesterday morning with a decent buck. so the rest of the year will be setting up pre set trees and DYI all kinds of things!
4f7fa4219c4bf1d4e94d4b6faba51aee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome from the thumb of Michigan congrats on your beautiful Buck love that chocolate rack!!

Welcome from SE Michigan! Lots to learn on this site, great people here. Nice buck.

Back