• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Carrying in extra clothes

kenn1320

I don't use a back pack, carrying everything I need in my pockets. However when it gets cold I like to pack my heavy clothes in. I wear my platform on my back and strap my clothes to it. I wanted to reduce chances of losing an item, so made a soft pack. I grabbed a laundry bag from Walmart for $4 and salvaged an old safety harness for the webbing. I ran a hoop down one side, across the bottom and back up. I put the machine on max zigzag and stitch length, did down and back. Sewed a couple sinch straps to the main loop to strap it to my stand. Easily holds a xl jacket and bibs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201202-233342_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201202-233342_Gallery.jpg
    939.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_20201202-233409_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201202-233409_Gallery.jpg
    636.6 KB · Views: 112
Decoy bags work great for carrying extra clothes too and work for carrying in waders for guys who cross creeks/hunt swampy ground.

Back