• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Centerpoint Sale

Yikes. What a deal. You can also knock a few bucks off their recurves with that. I had one in the cart. But I refrained.

Man. Kicking my self now. They still have the 35 off. But can't get the extra 25.

Hope it works out for ya'll. Heck of a deal.

Caught my eye, but I'll still be shooting a compound since NYS limb-to-limb regulations make it nearly impossible to get into a modern x-bow. I'm not complaining though...I'm just as interested in trad. But it'd be nice to have something easy to shoot as I seem to be injury prone lately.

I hear you, especially late season. Shoulder starts to gel up. Ive got a couple small parcels on NY VT border and VT is easy. And the property is too small/close to houses for my comfort with a rifle

Caught my eye, but I'll still be shooting a compound since NYS limb-to-limb regulations make it nearly impossible to get into a modern x-bow. I'm not complaining though...I'm just as interested in trad. But it'd be nice to have something easy to shoot as I seem to be injury prone lately.

Guess if it gets canceled they just saved me some money ha.

Guess if it gets canceled they just saved me some money ha.

Nah, that'll just annoy you, like someone accepting an offer on classifieds but selling to someone else because you were cooking dinner for a half hour. Probably worse actually, cause they got your money already.

There was a Crispi boot thing like this, and some got cancelled and some were fulfilled.

Hope they honor your orders.

Nah, that'll just annoy you, like someone accepting an offer on classifieds but selling to someone else because you were cooking dinner for a half hour. Probably worse actually, cause they got your money already.

There was a Crispi boot thing like this, and some got cancelled and some were fulfilled.

Hope they honor your orders.
You mean these?

IMG_0931.jpeg

Hopefully this one works out in my favor too.

You'd think NY would want to encourage hunters to adopt modern Xbows?

Back