• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Chewbacca's Crossbow... I don't understand.

My SitDrag does the same thing, it’s a sit in blaster. No gun or bow required. Makes perfect sense

The wookiee bowcaster that Chewy used was a DIY modded bowcaster that featured auto reloaded plasma energy bolts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just fires lasers like everyone else's blasters. What is the point of his blaster being a crossbow?
No string, no bolts. Just regular lasers. Makes no sense.
This is what you don’t understand? I just watched these movie for the first time in my life (37 years), and while I noticed this, I gotta say that it seemed minor compared to some of the other ridiculous crap.

This is what you don’t understand? I just watched these movie for the first time in my life (37 years), and while I noticed this, I gotta say that it seemed minor compared to some of the other ridiculous crap.
The aim of the storm troopers is wht most puzzling.... movie 4 they have “precision” shooting on the Jawa vehicle.... speculated by obi wan...all other times they couldn’t hit the ground If the empire could of solved that mystery the Wouldn’t have needed two death stars

The aim of the storm troopers is wht most puzzling.... movie 4 they have “precision” shooting on the Jawa vehicle.... speculated by obi wan...all other times they couldn’t hit the ground If the empire could of solved that mystery the Wouldn’t have needed two death stars
I've heard the theory that Obi Wan said that because he was talking about the highly trained clones of the Clone wars, the ones he was used to fighting and not the average soldiers in the storm trooper uniforms of later (like Finn)

1ca1366dccaaf4b6ed3e4d6258e3eb11.jpg

I’ve never seen a minute of any Star Wars movie.....I made a bet with my UGA buddy that if they won the NC I would sit down with him and watch every minute of every Star Wars movie. That was the year they lost to Bama in OT, lol.

I’ve had a soft spot in my heart for Bama, And Tua especially, ever since then.

Back