• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Chippewa Wedge-Loc Platform

Has anybody seen this yet? Looks like they resigned the website and are also now offering a platform.

Yup :) I just posted this in the new products announcements. Pretty crazy..they came out with that fast...

They have one on display at the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, saw it yesterday. They are right across the isle from Wildedge in the archery hall.

Might as well buy their Ghost stand it's only a pound more. Can't believe they didn't make this lighter.

they are right across from wild edge in harrisburg this week if anyone wants to check it out their booth.

Being a fabricator myself I do not see much room for weight reduction without worrying about structural integrity which is most likely on their minds. With how briefly I looked it over it did seem very solid and the design should handle sideload like their hang-on's do. Just my .02

I hunted out of these stands before saddle hunting . The connection is fast and solid. Still like my Ridgerunner.

I bet their ladder system would go up quickly but not sure how loud there attachment system would be. Guess you could coat the chains with something...…...

I think it has potential. It's about the same size as the old assassin. Comparable weight-wise. Affordable. Good attachment method. If they made some mini sticks to go with it and it carried well with back pack straps...poor man's Kuhnert's ambush?

I think it has potential. It's about the same size as the old assassin. Comparable weight-wise. Affordable. Good attachment method. If they made some mini sticks to go with it and it carried well with back pack straps...poor man's Kuhnert's ambush?
I saw this in person, it looks miserable. Maybe for a permanent tree but to for a mobile set up imo. I understand they offer a strap attachment, the one I saw had a chain.

Back