• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Christmas Haul

I am absolutely spoiled!
259577fe112575f217049fa7a45474b6.jpg

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

I made out for realz...
I got a Silent saddle hunting transport system, also known as an ebike (I had to add a Tethrd decal asap)
I also got a saddle hunting reward system, also known as a smoker (I had to throw some venison link sausage on there as a test)
73ff6a59b0773fdb3963c26e4d6f98b5.jpg
0ed2e7278531d02b14fc52193041b8ea.jpg
f3c5f5778884b29c311500c18025f8e5.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

I got 2 black pointer labs. Great artwork. Bike is sweet!!! And you will love your pellet grill. Did our ham on mine this year. So good. A gentleman on here is sending me a XOP Hand Climber for my Saddle Hunting related gift. All I asked for this year is motivation to get back out with the bow for the last 2 months of the season. I think I got it back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I scored big on Tethrd gift cards so I see a predator platform in my future! Merry Christmas to everyone!

That is Awesome! My wife is jealous (we're Labrador people)!

I grew up with Labs. My Dad had an army buddy who was a dog handler. He taught my Dad how to train, and my Dad passed it on. I can cast my lab as long as he can see me or hear the whistle. Just incredible animals. My son and I argue every night on whose room he sleeps in. Lol

Last edited:
Long sleeve thermal, watch, Simon says, pair of carhart bibs and a OTS Ohio archery tag :)

Well... I got a mantis kit. A Prescision Bowhunting book. I got my family a primos surround view 270. I got a blind chair. So yes I am very blessed and grateful that our Heavenly Father allows me to live such a good life.

Back