• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Clean out time. Kong Ascender, BD 8, Raptor Buckle. Couple old stands also..

Status
Not open for further replies.

elk yinzer

SH Member
Cleaning out some things I bought that didn't make the final cut.

Kong LH Ascender. NIB. $55 TYD. $50

BD Figure 8. Used just a couple rappels. $15 TYD.

Package deal kong and 8 = $65. $60

ADF Raptor Buckle. This came stock on some saddle. Kite? Kestrel? Took it off, never been used. $15 including shipping. Will include with other items for less $. (or free)

Model unknown Muddy Camera Arm. (it's not a good camera arm, but if you just want to dabble in filming it may do. Free if you pay shipping.

Other items of interest if picked up in or around State College, PA or shipping negotiated separately:

XOP Air Raid Treestand good shape, 7 or 8 years old $120. Spent most of it's life in my basement.

Generic D1cks Hangon $40. Great shape, but I lost the seat pad. Found the seat pad

SH.com exclusive first crack at a Yamaha 20 hp long shaft tiller outboard. Have to look at model # but thinking around 2008? Been collecting dust indoor storage for 7 or 8 years. Don't know hours but I'd be surprised if >50. I have video of firing it up last year and she purred nice. If interested I will fire it up again. Not sure on price have to research a bit but I want it gone. PM if interested.

Also have a Mathews Triax, 2019 model I think. Bare bow. Like new shape. 70 lb limbs, 28.5" mods. Not sure on price PM if interested.
Decided to keep as backup until offseason

Screenshot_20220827-172731_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220827-172734_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220827-172742_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220827-172748_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220827-130624_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220827-131058_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. I’m looking for a solid color. Great bows imo

Yamaha if anyone is curious. I'll get the model # and better pics at some point in the next week or two it's in storage.

Bump see if I can get rid of this ascender. Save $15 vs ordering new on EWO. Would trade for a kong duck or possibly the right SRT rope more for recreational/amateur tree work (not hunting) climbing so 10-11mm and 150 ft+.

I’d be interested in that bow in the off season perhaps. Let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back