• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Climbing Saddle System

BackCoverBowHunter

I shared this on the saddle hunter FB page. But thought some of you might be interested. Here is a link to my video. I show how I wear it in the beginning then do a little demo.

Thanks!

Seems like it’s a lot of things to do I guess because you are not wearing your saddle. I do like the platform idea what is that made out of a hard plastic?

Seems like it’s a lot of things to do I guess because you are not wearing your saddle. I do like the platform idea what is that made out of a hard plastic?
It is made out of Marine plywood right now. I am looking into getting molds made up to make it carbon fiber or some type of poly.

Like I said that is just a working stand right now. The back rest is not sewn up yet and I have a few different bridges being ironed out. One that comes completely off (with the back rest attached, to maximize foot space) one where it clips off to the side.

I use all kinds of stands and sticks. This setup at normal pace is just the same and easy as saddle and sticks.

Back