• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Climbing stick squeaking

Connor J

Something that I run into a fair amount is my climbing sticks squeaking against the tree. I have hawk helium sticks with a rope mod and when I climb trees with a hard or smooth bark the sticks will often squeak against the tree when you add or remove weight.

Curious if anyone else has noticed this with other climbing sticks or with buckles instead of rope mods?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Ive noticed this when setting lone wolf sticks. It drives me crazy. Let me know if there is a remedy.

Back