• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Climbrite tree Spurs w/ultra lite pads

clint6760

Hardly used climbrite aluminum tree Spurs with ultra lite pads. Velcro has been replaced with buckle straps. Bottom straps have been replaced with buckle straps but I also have a pair of sea 2 summit straps with G hooks to use too. Comes with factory lower strap set. They are covered in stealth strips on the top pads and camo vet tap on the shanks. Straps are made to fit me so no guarantee they would fit somebody bigger than me. Instamorph spike covers come too. $225 tyd.
9b91d0c679ce9be9faa957b70927ab2d.jpg
527de60cc92ead20b721d5a1972bf640.jpg
0518e541833b2d1fd5d7b85b07698808.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know how much they weigh?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

My klein climbers weigh 2.75lbs each and I'm open to cutting a little weight.

If you will weigh them so I know exactly, I might be interested.

According to a normal scale, they weigh 2.3 a piece. That’s after trying several times to make sure it didn’t change. That’s the only weigh I have to measure them though. Sorry.

No sweat ...I appreciate you trying. Thanks so much. If I didn't have mine I'd snap them up at that price for sure...

I was wondering have you sold them yet? If not can you pm me your info so I can purchase them. I've got to go to work but will check in tomorrow morning. Thanks

I was wondering have you sold them yet? If not can you pm me your info so I can purchase them. I've got to go to work but will check in tomorrow morning. Thanks

Message sent

Back