• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Close please

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaBruiser

SH Member
Eberlestock X2 - Brand New. Bought one from @Zero One Actual and this one has just sat in an air tight bin since I got it. $150 TYD - SOLD

Pursuit Platform - Bought it from @Exhumis and then never used it. $75 TYD

Tethrd Predator XL - Probably 30 sits on it. No issues. I can take all the cord, K Tape, and rubber off if you want. Have both brackets as well. $150 TYD - SOLD

Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks 32” - Used for one season. 3 of 4 stealth stripped. Top step has a double step. Have original single as well. Now discontinued but identical to the full size Novix single steps. $150 TYD - SOLD

Cabelas Boots - Size 9 - These things are for super cold temps. Teens or sub-zero. With that, they are bulky. I wouldn’t want to hike in them. Probably best for sitting in the snow or ice fishing or something. I think I wore them once. Paid like $200 for them new. I’ll never use them so I’ll let them go for cheap, but I’d like to check shipping cost to you before we settle on a price.

Under Armour Boots- Size 8 - Leather upper with rubber sole. Used but still good to go. Again, I’ll let these go for cheap but just need to check shipping to you to make it worth my time. - SOLD

Badlands Rise Vest - Large - Brand new. $60 TYD

Badlands Drive Jacket - Medium - Brand New. $75 TYD - SOLD

Badlands Exo Jacket - XL - Rain Jacket. I think I wore it one time turkey hunting maybe, I can’t remember. It looks brand new. I would even consider trading for another rain jacket. It’s just way too big for me. $145 TYD

Badlands Ion X Pants - Medium - They are used. Has a hole that was stitched (pictured). I think the Medium is a 32x32. $45 TYD - SOLD

IMG_1467.jpegIMG_1468.jpegIMG_1469.jpegIMG_1470.jpegIMG_1471.jpegIMG_1473.jpegIMG_1474.jpegIMG_1475.jpegIMG_1476.jpegIMG_1477.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back