• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Complete Package: Cruser CX Saddle, Cent Lock, 4 Sticks and Rope Man One!

tarafrost

Oct 31, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Hey all.....I got the start of this package a while back from @Weldabeast , and have added substantially to it. It's a super package deal including:

Cruser CX Saddle, pleated for ultimate fit and comfort.
Cent Lock, will keep you hidden from deer's noses
4 Sticks, better than all the current brands, including Skeletons and EWOks!
Rope Man One! At a decent price too....this is the one without the spring!

You won't find another deal like this one. . Will ship anywhere in the world, shipping included!

Get it all for $666 even, or Best Offer.....won't last so move fast! You snooze, you lose!

Last edited:

tarafrost

Oct 31, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Another view of the complete package. What a deal! What are you waiting for! PM me and this fantastic saddle hunting kit could be yours in time for the fall hunting season.

Only $666 or BO....will ship anywhere in the world! Shipping included!

Come on...ya know you want it!

Even your wife will approve of this spectacular gear package.

Act now so you don't miss out.

image3.jpeg

NMSbowhunter

SH Member
Jan 3, 2022
Oh man that's a smoking deal. If I wasn't already set for the season...and that saddle is in the limited-edition SKY BLUE so the deer won't see you silhouetted against the sky. Nice!

Blacksmith

SH Member
Dec 10, 2018
Bucyrus OH
Another view of the complete package. What a deal! What are you waiting for! PM me and this fantastic saddle hunting kit could be yours in time for the fall hunting season.

Only $666 or BO....will ship anywhere in the world! Shipping included!

Come on...ya know you want it!

Even your wife will approve of this spectacular gear package.

Act now so you don't miss out.

View attachment 68840
Thats Silly, You Know Your Knots Don't Have To Be Thaat BIG, Right????

tarafrost

Oct 31, 2021
Ontario, Canada
You guys did see the or Best Offer right?

Come on...this is the package of the year.....it deserves an offer! PM me! Open to almost anything.....