• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Condolences For The Eberhart family

Silvio

Dear Saddle hunting members,
I read today that John Eberhart's son lost his fight to cancer recently. Our heartfelt sorrow and prayers go out to John and his family during this time.
John..we are with you and the family at this time of sorrow... Dear heavenly father we come to at this very hour on chris's behalf...as he leaves us here in the natural we ask for the holly spirit to fill his heart and give him total peace...we thank you for blessing him during this Christmas holiday...please let the beauty of all the angles heal his soul..allow him to hear the beautiful music you have prepared for Chris's celebration into heaven...allow Chris to see the wonders of your glory...the grace of your presence and the healing of family and friends hearts here on earth...for father you remind us "I know everything about you" "even the very hairs on our heads are numbered" as Chris was made in your image for we thank you father for showing our beloved Chris the great and marvelous things of heaven...for you tell us in Ephesians "I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine...father please comfort all those affected during this time of sorrow...as a Shepard carries a lamb...we ask for you to keep Chris close to your heart...wipe away all the tears from his eyes dear lord...take away all the pain Chris has suffered here on earth...and Father we thank you for the greatest gift..your son Jesus...father in Luke 15.7 "Come home and I'll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen...and father in heaven we thank you for your everlasting love and finally father in heaven we ask you would make Chris one of your treasured possessions...in Jesus name we pray

Wow I just read this on D&DH email blast. So sorry to hear this and my thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Eberhart Family.

Thats a loss you just never ever get over and I do mean never.
No parent should EVER have to bury their child
Have lifevlong friends who lost a child they were never truly the same after that.
I ask God constantly to please spare me a parent's greatest of fear in life of loosing a child
It is no small irony of life that medical science can with great ease end the pain from physical injury or illness but can do nothing to ease our worst pain of a broken heart and the greatest of all pain that comes from loosing a child.

Thats a loss you just never ever get over and I do mean never.
No parent should EVER have to bury their child
Have lifevlong friends who lost a child they were never truly the same after that.
I ask God constantly to please spare me a parent's greatest of fear in life of loosing a child
It is no small irony of life that medical science can with great ease end the pain from physical injury or illness but can do nothing to ease our worst pain of a broken heart and the greatest of all pain that comes from loosing a child.
My parent's worst fear would have to be losing a grand child because then I'd also have to watch my child go through it and live with it too.
Prayers to John's family.

Back