• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cool Saddle Bridge MOD for Latitude

Kevin2

The Amsteel bridge adjustment can be sticky, very sticky, with the prusik knot on my Method 2, and that is about my only real complaint with it. So, this MOD has fixed that.

This mod is for the Latitude Saddles specifically. You can adjust the bridge with one hand by installing the continuous loop and forming a tender by attaching via a girth hitch in seconds. Also, you switch from the prusik knot to the schwabisch hitch, then you'll have an easy time with adjustments as well. The video by Platinum Pursuit Outdoors does a great job of walking you through the transformation.

Was simple to put in place with these videos. WAY better!

FD591BD4-3EC4-4C7C-8D4C-DE8EC65A1208.png

Last edited:
I thought I had it. Then I undid it to try to do it again and I can't reproduce it seems like I'm just kind of big knot

I did it on my method 2 this evening and it’s is a lot better… I’m using a 6” 1/8”continuous amsteel loop that’s girth hitched between like the video above. Thanks for posting the video, I really like platinum pursuit YouTube channel, I met the guy at the GAOS two years ago and had a good time talking with him.

Back