• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Coolest Birthday Present Ever

River Hunter

Just opened this up from my wife...custom engraved 125 grain Iron Will broadheads!

05a38d18bfd769d744ef88117e740de3.jpg
32c3b1c23c09c1c93bcce3c7f54e13cb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sweet! Hope you get it bloody soon!
I want to be the hunter Esau was, able to just go and get game at a moment's request. If I was Issac's son, he'd have been long dead before I got back with food...It took 5 years to get my first kill! Lol.

Too cool!! I prefer the King James version of Genesis 27:3 because it mentions venison....;)

3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;
4 And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die.

Too cool!! I prefer the King James version of Genesis 27:3 because it mentions venison....;)

3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;
4 And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die.
Totally...King James nails it.

Jefferson is gonna love this! And happy birthday!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. I’d be scared to shoot them. They ain’t cheap! I might take a sharpie and write that on my magnus stingers though. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
LOL I gotta see the sharpie version! I put 2 in the quiver and one in the dresser as a keepsake. Had our first snow this morning, was hoping Mr. Big would step out but no dice. Sure was purdy though.

f43f776d98867b7205669fe61d8e2c81.jpg

Last edited:
Cool broadheads. Clueless about the rest. Like Lebron James?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back