• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Coups Cap

dt0957

Jul 11, 2018
PA
I bought a fleece one of these at the end of 2019 from Two Tracks I'm looking forward to wearing this fall. They used to sell a wool version, but it was discontinued :pensive:

...What do you guys think of them? Feel like I've been looking for something like this for a decade, and the fleece feels a little light for me. I'm just trying to petition Two Tracks to come back with the wool version or go my own route.

1598998285667.png

Last edited:

Red Beard

SH Member
Mar 3, 2019
in my skin
I have a fleece one from Two Tracks. Made well but it's a bit tight. I'd go for a wool one if they decided to make them again. Please keep me posted if you get them to change their mind.