• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Coyote tail SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heydeerman

SH Member
EF0B873D-D6B2-45E8-80FE-90992C0F27C5.jpeg

This was the trim on a hood for a leather jacket. It appears to be 2 tails and the material used to attach the tails to the hood is attached. The sewed material measures 28”. I had planned on lining the top of a back Quiver which I sold years ago. If you have a Quiver or other hunting item or display that you’ll use a touch of tail, this can be yours for $25 shipped. PayPal only.

A little back story on this...I bought my first wife the coat this was on years ago. For some reason after we separated and divorced the hood was in a box of my stuff when I was unpacking. The coyote tail trim on the hood was two nice to to throw away so I cut it off leaving enough material and leather to sew it to something else like a back Quiver. I attempted to do it but didn’t want to be carrying around something from my ex wife so I scrubbed it. If someone else can use it, I’ll send it to you for FREE. It’s an excellent piece that would dress up a back Quiver . The first “I’ll take it” gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back