• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cranky USA tree steps and climbing sticks

You could carry 8 cut hawks at that weight And 30.00 more.

Can’t really see an application where they’re the best choice. I can’t speak to quality or ease of use. Just know that 2 - 40” long packages that weigh a total of 17lbs and only get you 16’ doesn’t make a ton of sense for mobile. And if you’re not hunting mobile, there’s tons of options that aren’t gimmicky or 200.00

Yeah I saw 18lbs and thought holy crap, hope you don't have a long walk.
The tree steps look kinda cool.

I game across those one day while surfing the web. Crazy amount of weight and length to try to pack in. Definitely gimmicky too

Back