• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Crocs - Best Present Ever?

Maverick1

Thread title kind of says it all…..

Received these beauties as a present over the giving season.

I’ve owned several different varieties of crocs
over the years, didn’t know these even existed!

Figured these would be most appreciated on this forum! LOL.

Hope everyone had a great holiday season.

9F7A715E-43E9-40FE-9BAE-41112D787BEF.png

When I first saw pictures of these I thought they were a joke. Don't the holes let your feet get wet?

You people and yer high-end, fancy-dancy crocs.

I proudly admit I'm still rocking my 2WD, wally world knock-offs that I bought maybe 3 summers ago. Question for this spring is do I buy new rope or do I play catch-up with the rest of you ritzy hunters.

When I first saw pictures of these I thought they were a joke. Don't the holes let your feet get wet?

Well, if you step in water, then yes, your feet get wet. They work reasonably well outside in the winter months. Stay away from puddles and snow and it’s all good. Kind of like crocs with socks built in! They do keep the feet warm.

Well, if you step in water, then yes, your feet get wet. They work reasonably well outside in the winter months. Stay away from puddles and snow and it’s all good. Kind of like crocs with socks built in! They do keep the feet warm.
Is there a camo option?

Back