• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cruzr mini seeker packs

Dsabhunt

I'm trying to find a pack to fit my mini seeker in that I can attach to the straps of a lumbar pack. Does anyone have a mini seeker and a elite spanker pack that can tell me if it fits inside of the main pocket. Just wondering if I can go with this instead of buying a predator pack.

The mini seeker will fit in an elite spanker pack. It's tight and you can't zip the main pocket with the mini seeker in it. But I think it will work great for my application.Screenshot_20230530_190531_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230530_190123_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230530_190114_Gallery.jpg

Update. I tried the spanker pack with the mini seeker in it but I didn't like how it carried on the back of my pack. I thought the material was loud and imagined it would be much worse if it was cold out. It also didn't allow you to use the top 2 rows of molle cause the zipper wouldn't close.
Decided to return the spanker and buy the predator pack. The mini seeker fits in it well. It's a much nicer fit than the spanker pack.Screenshot_20230617_174204_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230617_174200_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230617_174154_Gallery.jpg

Back