• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

CRUZR XC Kit (3) For Sale. SOLD - Please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoJoHunter

CRUZR XC Kit, size 3 Price: $350

Other than a 10-minute sit I did from the tether, this CRUZR Kit and accessories are in “new” condition. I have issues with nerve compression and muscle fatigue in my legs attributed to a complex condition in my lumbar spinal area. Pending surgery after upcoming deer season but still thought I’d give saddle hunting a try. It won’t work for me right now.

I spoke with Chad this morning and he will gladly accept a return for refund. I suggested that selling this on Saddlehunter.com would save him a bit of time and inconvenience. If not sold by July 1 he will gladly accept the return. The only reason I’m posting the CRUZR is because I know from experience that current wait time for a CRUZR can be up to six weeks. I’ve seen posts where some were not able to even order before limits were met. I’m hoping this will help someone in that position. The sale price is exactly what I paid for it $350. PayPal only, unless it is a local pu (Fayetteville, NC) with money order/cashiers check. Thank you. I will free-ship to the buyer via USPS 2-day Priority Mail.

I can send you an actual photo, if requested. The attached photo is exactly what is in the CRUZR XC Kit as listed on the CRUZR site. In addition to the saddle, the items listed in the photo is exactly what you’ll receive. First come/first served.

Attachments

• DF85E47B-0E5E-44B3-80B7-BD037AB9686C.png
    DF85E47B-0E5E-44B3-80B7-BD037AB9686C.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back