• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Custom Hip Waders with Insulated Lacrosse Alpha Burly Pro sz 12 & 13

kmleach

Vendor Rep
I have a couple pair of insulated Lacrosse Alpha Burly Pro boots that I had Yoder Super Chaps sewn onto by Ridgeline Supply in September, boots were brand new when the chaps were added. These work awesome if you’re a swamp/marsh hunter because you can get to your tree dry and not have to carry a second set of boots when it’s cold, just role down the chaps before you start climbing. Other hips waders do not have boots with this much insulation so they are great in cold weather. I have a third pair of these in an uninsulated version that I’m sticking with and now using boot blankets and heated socks in cold weather instead. Nothing wrong with either pair of these boots, fully waterproof, both were lightly used the later half of this season and they are rock solid brush busters if you have to deal with a lot of briars.

Lacrosse Alpha Burly Pro - 800g - Elevated II camo - Size 12 - used twice - $175 tyd

Lacrosse Alpha Burly Pro - 1600g - Waterfowl Marsh camo - Size 13 - used 7-8 times - $175 tyd

96F5B278-6724-4F5A-88C9-8E0E7ED25170.jpeg507D22E7-513E-4E16-8385-AFF6284FCF55.jpeg90759CBC-EFA6-43EF-9C71-FE9EE22A0D5A.jpegF98FE7D2-034C-4CB2-962A-A565A71D2A3B.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m a long legged 6’2” and these go all the way up to just below my hips so they would work that deep

These are still available, some great boots and hip waders if you’ve seen Nutterbuster’s review on the Ridgeline supply stuff these are tough and durable.

Back