• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Custom made Jacket by Stealth Outdoors (Uncle Lou)-Made in the USA

Publicpounder

I had this jacket custom made by "Uncle Lou" from Hunting Beast. several years ago he experimented in the clothing line. This was custom made for my specs, there isnt a real size to it but I am 5'10 240 and it fits me well with a little room to layer underneath, but its so warm you wouldn't need to. It is the quietest jacket you will ever see, it makes no noise even when you aggressively rub it. It has an elastic drawstring on the bottom to seal it off from drafts, and it has a built in treestand harness slit in the back, along with hand warmer pockets. Its also treated in a DWR finish and it takes a heck of a rain to get wet with this.

True timber Camo, I can text pics. No rips, stains, tears or broken zippers, and it was made in Michigan.

$150 shipped

Back