• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Daisy chains for one sticking?

jerwin1776

In an attempt to try and save money and not have to buy all brand new gear, I would like to be able to use the gear I have to venture into the world of one sticking. I have beast sticks and I use Daisy chain Amsteel to mount them to the tree, does anyone else use this method for one sticking with the daisychains or is there a better method?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried it, if you make small moves, probably no aider, it's ok. But you get limited real quick trying to get the Daisy chain back off the button.

I've kinda thought about putting a nite-ize or something for handle but I'm not sure it would work.

I saw a YouTube vid of a guy using a tethrd one stick w the figure 8 and he seemed pretty smooth with it. It’s just kind of a pain in the a$$ working the daisy chain off the button

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve done this the past 2 seasons but I made my stick and use my diy versa ball so it’s easy to put on and off and makes no noise. It’s just a tapped and threaded aluminum ball in place of a versa button.

Attachments

• 63DFE9EB-7967-4FF2-90C2-E8834C55FB77.jpeg
    63DFE9EB-7967-4FF2-90C2-E8834C55FB77.jpeg
    251.1 KB · Views: 21
I find using a cam buckle strap & just loosening not removing to be a suitable attachment method for one sticking. I would give this a try over daisy chain.

Back