• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Daisy chains

trailblazer75

I know there are some videos out there on the subject that I'll check out. I'm just getting ready to do some ordering and thought I'd ask here.

Say I needed six 80" daisy chains, how much stock would you order in order to make that much? I realize it basically gets doubled over, so would the math be

80x2= 160

160x6= 960

Or approximately 80'?

Double length and add about a foot for each to account for length lost in the process. So if you want a 7ft finished product start with 15ft.

When I was making daisy chains out of 7/64 I would start with 15 ft. So I could make a set of 4 with 60 ft.

The finished product would normally end up right around 80”. Just depends on how accurate you are with your loops and how long your do your bury at the end.

b2e2b81fdeca625ad9d6dac2a322c216.file

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back