• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

DanO bracket on my predator

Gordonc615

I know it might be sacrilegious to do it but I recently got my predator platform but haven't gotten in a tree with it yet(been a ROS guy).the cleat the platform comes with I know works but it's the same bolt to put in one of DanOs brackets. Anyone done this yet? Is it even worth doing or is there any real difference?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Yes I have. I did not think the teeth on the Predator cleat grabbed enough. Both of them.

DanOs has more pointed teeth and is slightly rounded which fits the tree better, i think. I put it on my Predator and never looked back.

I have two predators. One with a Dan O post bracket and one with a standard predator bracket. The predator with the Dab O bracket definitely feels more secure.

The DanO bracket bites in much better. It definitely feels more secure to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! Just wanted to double-check

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Yes I have. I did not think the teeth on the Predator cleat grabbed enough. Both of them.

DanOs has more pointed teeth and is slightly rounded which fits the tree better, i think. I put it on my Predator and never looked back.
Agreed. Top picture is the stock bracket, bottom DanOs
2877260B-1E94-4714-A251-A98E4948DB1E.jpeg24D04B19-16A2-4D7C-BCFA-EFD4A70A5240.jpeg

I got the bracket. It didn't fit on my predator post and the bolt was not the right diameter.

Was disappointed

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

I got the bracket. It didn't fit on my predator post and the bolt was not the right diameter.

Was disappointed

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
DanO is THE MAN!...I bet any problem you have he will resolve it in a speedy manner...dont stay disappointed...

Back