• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Decided to give my XOP platform a little grip

VF_MIKE

Ibjad griptape on it which sis okay but was not satisfied. It also roughed up some gear due to so the abrasive nature.

Decided to use bed liner paint. Figured it works well in my truck and is non slip, textured and deadens the sound. Perfect....

Picked up can of Rustolium bed liner spray paint and went to work. This is the first coat. Plan to add one or two more.

9557b8890f83c51caa6455fc4124527c.jpg
f0a607bccd658065b39c4d555bf3324e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I did Plastidip on my Treebolts but it was the kind that you DIP and not a spray. It has been surprisingly durable. Also probably different on a round bolt as opposed to flatter surfaces

Oh man why did i not think to do that. I went with tape and now i guess i will wait till it falls off. Damn that is sweet!!!

I did Plastidip on my Treebolts but it was the kind that you DIP and not a spray. It has been surprisingly durable. Also probably different on a round bolt as opposed to flatter surfaces
I could see that, especially for steps and bolts. Larger surfaces would peel right off after light use.

Oh man why did i not think to do that. I went with tape and now i guess i will wait till it falls off. Damn that is sweet!!!
I feel you. Was in lowes and was getting some other paint and seen this. Kicked myself for not think of it before.

Thats what i love though about this site. So many guys out there trying new things making saddle hunting evolve with sometimes the most simple of things.

I have to agree with you there. This site has saved me money and made me spend a ton.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back