• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Deer Trackers book

DroptineKrazy

SH Member
I have a copy of R.G. Bernier’s The Deer Trackers book that I would like to send out to someone who is interested in that style of hunting. It’s a pretty good read. I am willing to send it to anyone who wants to read it with the stipulation that they send it along to someone else that is interested in reading it. Thanks.
Oh. I forgot to mention that the Author, who is from Maine, passed away last week. May he rest in peace and forever fill his tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I’m interested and already PM’d him! Thanks for starting this. Great idea and I hope we see a lot more starting the rounds! If I can find my copy of Death in the Tall Grass, I’ll follow suit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back