• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Deerasic classic

Yea I have. Won a pistol there year before last and my mom won a real nice late season hunting suit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I have. Won a pistol there year before last and my mom won a real nice late season hunting suit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We go every year and have met and made some good friends up there,my son won a muzzle loader and my wife a deer feeder but I couldn’t win if I bought every ticket.

It was closed when we were there in November 2017, but we did hunt on the gameland that borders their property due to some good sign. Saw some nice albinos in the enclosure from the road.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It was closed when we were there in November 2017, but we did hunt on the gameland that borders their property due to some good sign. Saw some nice albinos in the enclosure from the road.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
The first weekend in August they have a gun bash giveaway every thing from 500$ to new trucks have you ever heard of it, largest 50/50 in the eastern US. Outfitters and lots of t.v personality’s.

Back